UK Patient Care News
Patient Care News Page 1 of 21
Contribute to our discussion forum
Education about antimicrobial usage (and microbiology) is so crucial in all of this – so a session on how and what is being done to enhance...
Here is my suggestion that this seminar is open to GPs, Surgeons, Junior Doctors, Consultants form all healthcare sectors as telling IPCNs and...
I found the conference was useful especially with all those AMR and things, and the debate session was also help . I would like to see any...
The role of LA in management of HCAI within community given that they have received budget for this (especially in Care and Residential...
I would like to thank all the delegates that attended the Orvecare Master Class and the many who came to see us on our exhibition stand. It was a...
• We are currently starting to implement in our hospital ANTT for IV/CVC line management, cannulation and surgical wound management. Since this is...
Professor David Walker, Deputy Chief Medical Officer, the Department of Health
- Dr Danilo Lo Fo Wong, Senior Adviser, Antimicrobial Resistance, WHO Regional Office for Europe
- Interview with Alan Maryon Davis
- Interview with Stuart JS Goymer
- Graeme Moir, Consultant Surgeon, Barts and the London NHS Trust
Professor Paul Crawford Founder and Director of the International Health Humanities Network
The recent death of Baroness Thatcher has reignited discussion about inequalities in our society, particularly with regard to whether matters have improved or worsened since her...>> Full article