UK Infection News
Infection News Page 1 of 16
Contribute to our discussion forum
A paper from the multi-centre US clinical trial reports a 58% reduction in HCAIs in ICU rooms with copper...
In my opinion there is limited evidence. However, it is of note that in the USA, public buildings have copper door plates, handles and stair rails...
I agree that the shortage of funds and low morale affect infection control. More or less they go hand in hand. Low funding not only means less...
I have been working with Gov today for some time working on the impacts of absenteeism in the public sector and how it affects their delivery,...
Possibly a shortageof funding; for staff and low morale in the health sector represents a contributory factor for many in regards to infection...
* Even though there may be a shortage of staff it should not affect the fundermentals of Infection Control i.e handwashing, decontamination of...
Interview with Alan Maryon Davis
- Interview with Stuart JS Goymer
- Graeme Moir, Consultant Surgeon, Barts and the London NHS Trust
- Martin Kiernan, Infection Prevention Consultant, Southport and Ormskirk Hospital NHS Trust
- Julie Storr, International Hand Hygiene Expert, President of the Infection Prevention Society